THE TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
• FILTER MASK IN CLOTH FOR PRECAUTIONARY PURPOSE, HANDMADE
• HAND-FINISHED FILTER MASK IN ANTI-BACTERIAL AND ANTI-DRIP (DROPLET) SATIN WEAVE COTTON FABRIC FOR PRECAUTIONARY PURPOSES
• USE DESTINATION: This mask is to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus. It is destined for use by the community, and individuals who cannot carry forth enough social distance in order to comply with the precautionary rules. It is recommended to wear it, while observing all the other precautionary rules. • It is not destined to Health Personnel or Assistants.
•REUSEABLE (max. 12 times) This mask is washable at 40°C, treatable with products or sterilizing procedures. You can wear it continuously for up to 8/10 hours. The reuse of the disposable mask develops bacteria produced by one’s own breath, while the “Soft Dillon” mask, through antibacterial treatment, allows you to reduce such bacteria. In order to maintain the same level of protection, we recommend washing the mask after each use.
• FIT: Fabric and buckle tape with a complete comfortable protection of nose - mouth - chin. The mask does not irritate one’s skin, even if worn for a long time. Dimensions: 15 x 20 cm.
• FABRIC MASK: Satin weave Cotton / Spandex (elastane) - Weight: 205 gr. / sqm. Composition: 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex /elastane)
• FABRIC RIBBON AND BUCKLE: : Polyester jersey and Spandex (elastane) - 89% jersey, 11% elastane. Soft, it does not create irritation and tension, may be washed at 40°C.
• TREATMENTS: anti-drip (droplet): CLP Certificate of Conformity, Regulation EC no. 1272/2008 and REACH Regulation no. 1907/2006. Fluorine free. (It does not contain harmful or irritating substances.) Anti-bacterial: CLP Compliance Certification, EC Regulation 1272/2008 and REACH Regulation no. 1907/2006. It does not contain substances that can cause damages or additional health risks.
• SEWING: The mask is machine- sewn, and hand- finished in specialized laboratories in the Como area.
Reverse ironing at 120°C, in order to reactivate the anti-drip (droplet). In order to verify the duration of the anti-drip (droplet,) pour a drop of water onto the mask.